Frog boy is gonna share with you frog lovers some desserts where you are able to make it at home and give a treat to yourselves and family. =) This two desserts are called the “Hashima with American Ginseng” and “Hashima with Red Dates and Lotus Seeds”.
Hashima is known to help with moisturizing lungs and also to help curb coughing. And not only that, it help with skin complexion too! By enhancing the flavor of the dessert, you are able to as in a peel of orange where it will taste much better. It is a very delicious and nutritious dessert that can be made DIY. =)
1. Hashima with American Ginseng
Dried hashima, soaked until soft and gelatinous.
5 pieces of American ginseng
2 red dates, pitted
150 – 200 ml water
Cane rock sugar, accordingly to individual preference for sweetness
1 small piece of fresh orange peel
1. Place American ginseng, fresh orange peel, red dates and rock sugar into a small porcelain container with a fitting lid.
2. Pour in 150ml to 200ml water.
3. Double boil or steam for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
4. Serve warm.
2. Hashima with Red Dates and Lotus Seeds
Find out more by clicking the link: