Does it sound like a dream marathon to run from one farm after another in Singapore??
Dream no more as the first “Farm Race” powered by The Performance Series #5 is happening right here at the Kranji Countryside next Sunday, 18th Dec 2016!
Participants can anticipate lush forestry and farmlands as a beautiful backdrop and perhaps some resident dogs of the countryside to run alongside. For the participants, some sweet deals await you!
JFF partners the run organisers to bring you a good promotion on our newest anti mozzie, beauty product- Collagreen Mosquito Repelling Moisturising Lotion Fortified with Bioactive Collagen. This is a product that PROTECTS, HYDRATES and MOISTURISE at the same time and keeps out mosquito bites and stings! Best part of the story, don’t worry about the sweat washing out the essence of this lotion. Our bioactive collagen has strong binding properties to your skin giving you that UV protection and skin hydration, without clogging your pores, while you sweat and do what you got to do!
Per 100ml bottle: $18 or 2 bottles for $30
Not only that, fancy a nice cold dessert after the race – Health and beauty benefits aside? We will be selling our popular Traditional Royal Hashima Dessert exclusively for all participants at only $5/bowl at the end point!
The icing on the cake – Hop on the free shuttle for the farm visits after race! We’ll be looking forward to seeing you at the Kranji Countryside in another week or so!
If you haven’t already noticed, frog legs are slowly hopping into our mainstream menu! Restaurants like The Halia and Saveur have added these nutritious and delicious hoppers this year and used creative cooking methods to bring out the sweetness and tenderness of this meat!
Check out their menus and make your reservation now!
What you probably also do not know is how double boiled frog meat with bitter gourd is not only a Remedy for Dengue Fever but also a relief of skin problem for our pooches when fed on a diet of frog meat and sweet potatoes!
Read about our customer’s testimonial in the segment below!
Simply Amazing, isn’t it??
You may make your purchase at all NTUC Hypermarts or call us for a free home delivery service with a minimum order!
Article appeared on WANBAO NEWS on 11.11.13, Page 5
As we slither into the Year of the Snake this Sunday, JFF will introduce this super combo recipe which includes fresh frog meat and Hashima. The clean & clear broth you get out of this recipe is surprisingly bursting with flavor!
This dish is not only fast and easy to cook, but it tastes so good! We would strongly recommend it even if u r an amateur in cooking. 🙂
We’ll take this chance to wish you all a very happy LUNAR NEW YEAR. May this year snakes along good health and happiness!!
2 young coconut, 3 frogs (each of 150g), some wolfberries, 50g lean pork, 2 dried shiitake mushrooms, 60g hashima (concentrated), some ginger, 200ml stock.
1. Rinse and cut the frog meat into pieces; Blanch in boiling water for 1 minute; Remove and drain.
2. Soak wolfberries and dried shiitake mushrooms in water till soft; Remove and drain. Dice.
4. Rinse lean pork; Blanch in boiling water for 10 seconds; Remove and immediately rinse in running water till cool; Drain; Dice.
5. Peel, rinse and slice ginger.
6. Make an opening on a coconut; Pour out the coconut juice; Rinse the coconut shells; Drain; Reserve the coconut juice for later use.
7. Arrange the frogs, lean pork and dried shiitake mushrooms in the coconut shells; Add the hashima and wolfberries; Pour in the coconut juice, top with chicken stock. Add ginger.
8. Arrange a steaming rack in a deep wok; Pour water into the wok. Arrange the coconut shell on the rack; Cover the wok with a lid; Steam over a high heat for 15 minutes; Steam over a low heat for 30 minutes. Ready to serve. Enjoy!