1. T&C for Ordering and Shipping
Difference in weight of goods purchased
Some of our farm fresh products are charged by weight of the actual item. Total cost of product will be calculated based on actual weight measured. Customers will be informed of the shortfall or refund on delivery of goods.
Prices shown on this site are in Singapore dollar (SGD) and are subject to change without notice.
We will process your order within 1-2 working days. If the product(s) you ordered are not available, we will notify you immediately. You can choose an alternative, wait until your product(s) becomes available or cancel your order.
Once the products are identified, prices and delivery dates will be confirmed by SMS or EMAIL.
Shipping & delivery
- Local Delivery may be delivered on the next day based on delivery routes in the morning and afternoon.
- Free delivery service is given with at least $75 purchase per location.
- Emergency same day order will cost $10 per trip subject to availability. Please make sure that there will be someone to receive the goods and make payment during the estimated period of delivery.
- Prevailing GST will be added to the item’s total amount.
- Delivery Schedule is strictly between 10am – 4pm (Monday – Saturday), depending on your location.
- There will be a $20 fee for locations within CBD area to cover for toll charges, parking charges and congested traffic.
- Please call 6791 7229 during office hours to check with our friendly sales assistant on the ETA of your location.
- Please note that cut off time is 5.30pm for orders to be delivered the following day. Any orders made after will be arranged to be delivered the day after next.
We will make every effort to get your order delivered as soon as possible. Should there be any delay, you will be advised – please ensure your contact details are correct on the order form.
We appreciate your understanding should there be any delays due to unforeseen traffic congestion.
We value your privacy, as such all personal information we collect is used only for the purposes of processing your orders and emailing you news about our latest innovations and project developments. We respect your privacy and hold your personal information with top confidentially. We will never sell, rent or exchange our customer’s details.
Cancellation of orders
To be made at least one day in advance by contacting our hotline at 6791 7229.
2. Wholesale for Local and Oversea Customers & Others:
Email us at email@example.com for more details about wholesale prices
3. Please refer to the following steps for exchange:
- Send a ‘request for exchange’ email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 8 days for Singapore orders from the invoice date with the following details:
– Customer name and contact details
– Order No
– Date of order
– Clear image of the products capturing the defects detail
- We will reply you through the email if the item is eligible for exchange. In any case should the exchange item be out of stock, you will be contacted by our customer service representative to select another item of the same value.
- Ensure that the exchange item is intact with JFF Pte Ltd packaging, undamaged and unused with the original invoice of the product.
- A return email will be sent to you, confirming the eligibility for exchange. If the item is eligible for exchange, please proceed to send out the item within 7 days from the date of approval stated in the email.
Return the item to:
JFF Pte Ltd
51 (Plot 56) Lim Chu Kang Lane 6
- Upon receiving the item for exchange, we will inspect the defect and originality of the product JFF Pte Ltd will then proceed to ship out a new replacement and update you on the status of the redelivery.