- Welcome by in house guide and brief history of JFF
- Story telling: The Prince & the Frog Forest
- Get slimy in our ‘Hands-on-Frogs’ Show & Tell session
- Try balancing a full grown American bullfrog on your head and have your photograph taken! *Farmers’ Hat will be provided
- Frog Feed will be provided for a Frog Feeding Frenzy
- Chronicle of Gabbe’s Life Cycle
- Catch (& release) -A-Tadpole activity & Learn how to take care of tadpoles
Duration: 75 mins
Sampling of produce: NIL
Souvenirs: FROGGIE HEADBAND. Choice of RIBBON or CROWN design.
Preschools to lower primary school (Recommended for ages between 2 to 8 years old)
*Minimum: 20 pax
Maximum: 60 pax/ session to be split into up to 3 groups each led by 1 guide. Each group will then further divide into subgroups of 5-8pax to comply with the current safety management measures.