1. T&C for Ordering and Shipping
Difference in weight of goods purchased
Some of our farm fresh products are charged by weight of the actual item. Total cost of product will be calculated based on actual weight measured. Customers will be informed of the shortfall or refund on delivery of goods.
Prices shown on this site are in Singapore dollar (SGD) and are subject to change without notice.
We will process your order within 1 -2 working days. If the product(s) you ordered are not available, we will notify you immediately. You can choose an alternative, wait until your product(s) becomes available or cancel your order.
Once the products are identified, prices and delivery dates will be confirmed by SMS or EMAIL.
Shipping & delivery
- All orders overseas are subject to shipping and handling charges.
- Local Delivery can be delivered on the next day is based on delivery routes in the morning and afternoon.
- Free delivery service with at least $75 purchase per location.
- Emergency same day order will cost $10 per trip. Please make sure that there will be someone to receive the goods and make payment during the estimated period of delivery.
- Prevailing GST will be added to item total.
- Delivery Schedule is strictly between 10am – 4pm (Monday – Saturday) depending on your location.
- There will be a $15 fees for locations within CBD area to cover for the tolls, parking charges and congested traffic.
- Please call 6791 7229 during office hours to check with our friendly sales assistant on the ETA of your location.
- Please note that cut off time is 5.30pm for orders to be delivered the following day. Any orders made after will be arranged to be delivered the day after next.
We will make every effort to get your order delivered as soon as possible. Should there be any delay, you will be advised – please ensure your contact details are on your order form.
We appreciate your understanding should there be any delay due to unforeseen traffic congestion.
We value your privacy and all personal information we collect is used only for the purposes of processing your orders and emailing you news about our latest creations and project developments. We respect your privacy and hold your personal information confidentially. We will never sell, rent or exchange our customer’s details.
Cancellation of order
To be made at least one day in advance by contacting our hotline at 67917229.
2. Wholesale for Local and Oversea Customers & Others:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about wholesale prices
3. Normal Mail (No tracking available)
NOTE: This delivery method will only apply to dry goods like our Specially Selected Hashima and our merchandises.
Base Delivery Fee SGD 2.50
Additional Fee: Calculate your postage
Registered Mail (Tracking Available)
Base Delivery Fee SGD 4.50
Additional Fee: Calculate your postage
You may opt for your choice of delivery method. JFF Pte Ltd are not liable for any lost or damaged mail, hence, we recommend you to opt for registered mail. For registered mail, tracking number will be sent to your email once the item has been sent out to you. Goods will be delivered approximately 5-7 working days subject to stock availability.
*Please refer to SingPost for the delivery status of your item
Occasionally parcels are returned to us undeliverable. This could be due to incorrect or incomplete addresses. Please make sure that the shipping address you have entered is correct and complete. Please note that orders that are returned to us due to unclaimed, incomplete, or incorrect address provided or abandoned by your local post office or customs, for whatever reason will not be returned to the customer and will only be re-sent at the customer expense. Please email us at email@example.com immediately if your order has not arrived after 8 business days (for Local Shipping) / 21 business days (for overseas Shipping) after received our notification email on the shipped status.
All requests for exchange due to manufacturing defects must be raised within 8 days for Singapore orders or 21 days for overseas orders from the invoice date. An invoice slip will be ship out together with your items. Any postage charges incurred for return of goods shall be borne by the customer. JFF Pte Ltd will not be held responsible for any lost of mail during the return delivery of the item. Please note that all products mark as sales item are not allow for exchange.
Please refer to the following steps for exchange:
- Send a request for exchange email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 8 days for Singapore orders or 21 days for Overseas orders from the invoice date with the following details:
– Customer name and contact details
– Order No
– Date of order
– Clear image of the products capturing the defects detail
- We will reply you through the email if the item is eligible for exchange. In any case should the exchange item be out of stock, you will be contacted by our customer service representative to select another item of the same value.
- Ensure that the exchange item is intact with JFF Pte Ltd packaging, undamaged and unused with the original invoice of the product.
- A return email will be send to you, confirming the eligibility for exchange. If the item is eligible for exchange, please proceed to send out the item within 7 days from the date of approval stated in the email.
Return the item to:
JFF Pte Ltd
51 (Plot 56) Lim Chu Kang Lane 6
- Upon receiving the item for exchange, we will inspect the defect and originality of the product JFF Pte Ltd will then proceed to ship out a new replacement and update you on the status of the redelivery.